2015年2月1日星期日

Stationery Gift Ideas

Stationery Gift Ideas
There's something about stationery. It's not the necessity of the stuff or the fact so much of it looks really smart. It's the fact it takes me back. See, I'm an adult (in theory), and yet whenever I'm stood in that stationery retailer whose name you put in a stapler, I can't help but make a beeline to the colourful things you used to long for when you were little. My personal favourites are the luminous highlighters, along with all those glittery stickers that teachers use to rewards their pupils' hard work. And yes, I know it's a bit weird. But it takes me back to a simpler time. A time when a sticker made your day.
Happily, I know I'm not alone. I know a few girls who have been borderline turned on by the prospect of shopping for stationery. They spend ages perusing the shelves, evaluating pens and checking the thickness of card. I can only imagine how they'd react to the notion of personalised stationery! It's an increasingly popular field of personalised gifts, with everything from the aforementioned stickers, to things such as notebooks, memo pads and a shed-load of children's stationery.
While on the subject of kids' stationery, hop online and you'll find all sorts of goodies. Some of the biggest hitters are the various sets, the largest of which clocks in at an impressive 35 pieces. It includes a pencil case, 12 coloured pencils, 12 coloured markers, a couple of ordinary pencils, a highlighter, ruler, eraser and sharpener. Only the latter two bits aren't personalised, so every other piece will include your child's name, making them the envy of their classmates!

Adults-wise, all the bases are covered. Address books, note pads and writing paper can all be personalised with a name and, in some instances, a message as well. There's even the option of complementing stuff like the address book with a personalised address stamp. This cool bit of kit provides the perfect retro-chic twist to a traditional form of communication. And let's not forget, there's also the chance to engrave pens, business cards holders and such like.

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页